Current IPTV Technology
IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) is the technology that is currently being deployed by phone and cable companies to deliver TV programming. It needs billions of dollars of last mile investment to reach consumer homes.
New Last Mile Technology
Digital Utilities acts as a virtual cable company to deliver live programs from anywhere in the world over the Internet directly to TV audiences and Cell Phone subscribers. No last mile build out is required. All the viewer needs is a broadband connection to the Internet to tap into the Digital Utilities Network.
- The Worldwide Broadband and Cellular Phone Markets are huge and are experiencing dramatic growth.
- Cables and Telecoms and by extension their content provider clients are handicapped by costly and time consuming build outs, governmental regulations, and legacy architecture that limits interactive services. Further, they cannot stream live TV programming to Cell Phones.
- PC-Based live television is global, interactive, and unregulated but suffers from extremely poor broadcast quality as a result key players such as JumpTV and Joost are on a down curve.
The New Last Mile Product
Using a basic set top box that acts simply as a browser, this technology is designed to carry:
Delivering for its viewers an unmatched interactive, TV broadcasting experience encompassing:
- Broadcast quality pictures regardless of screen size
- Clear stereo sound
- No-time/distance telephony both fixed and mobile
- Fast text transmission
- Interactive Internet capabilities including Ad Tracking
- Digital Utilities Ventures’ Board Votes To Declare 5 Percent Stock Dividend
- Digital Utilities Ventures To Acquire Jamaica Network Access Point, LTD
- Digital Utilities Ventures To Create Hybrid of New Last Mile and Leading Peer-to-Peer Solution
- Amino, World’s Leading Set Top Marketer, Joins Forces With Digital Utility Ventures
- SingTel in Talks with Digital Utilities Ventures To Integrate New Last Mile into Expansion Drive