The New Last Mile Technology
Compression – Digital Utilities deploys a patent pending compression system that delivers programs to the television viewer using less than 1 megabit of the Internet as the backbone to the television set. This allows for high resolution programming regardless of screen size to be transported by DSL, Cable and WIFI.
DUTV's Infrastructure-Free Network - Programs are fed to the Internet via satellite or fiber optic lines and connected to individual homes by an open infrastructure that couples the free use of the Internet with individual home broadband connections. The only unique portion of this broadcast delivery system is the Digital Utilities Network Operations Center (NOC) with its specialized servers and the simple Digital Utilities set top box residing in the viewer’s home. In other words, all the viewer needs is a broadband connection to tap into the Digital Utilities TV Network. Then acting as a virtual cable company, it piggybacks on the existing broadband connection to deliver live programs of broadcast quality from anywhere in the world over the Internet directly to TV audiences without having to build out proprietary fiber optic lines to homes.
- Digital Utilities Ventures’ Board Votes To Declare 5 Percent Stock Dividend
- Digital Utilities Ventures To Acquire Jamaica Network Access Point, LTD
- Digital Utilities Ventures To Create Hybrid of New Last Mile and Leading Peer-to-Peer Solution
- Amino, World’s Leading Set Top Marketer, Joins Forces With Digital Utility Ventures
- SingTel in Talks with Digital Utilities Ventures To Integrate New Last Mile into Expansion Drive