The New Last Mile
Digital Utilities Ventures, Inc. is an innovator in over the web video transport systems. The Company was incorporated in the State of Delaware in June 2006 and went public on March 26, 2009 (Symbol - DUTV). Digital Utilities has developed the First Live, Direct Internet to TV Broadcasting System using a web-based platform to deliver its programming.
Called The New Last Mile, it uses an Internet based platform to deliver its TV programming. This means that Digital Utilities Ventures can deliver live programming of broadcast quality from anywhere in the world over the Internet directly:
- To TV sets without the aid of computers (IP ready) by simply piggybacking on existing broadband connections
- To cell phones via WIFI and Mobile Telephone Switching Office (MTSO) 3G networks and the emerging next generation 4G WIMAX worldwide
- All using under 1 megabit of the Internet as the backbone to the television set and 150 kilobits to the cell phone
In effect, creating the first global “Virtual Cable Television Network™”.
Vision/Mission – Establish the New Last Mile Platform as the Next Generation in TV Broadcasting by launching this unique, patent pending, internet based technology to deliver live programming to TV and Cell Phone Screens worldwide.
- Digital Utilities Ventures’ Board Votes To Declare 5 Percent Stock Dividend
- Digital Utilities Ventures To Acquire Jamaica Network Access Point, LTD
- Digital Utilities Ventures To Create Hybrid of New Last Mile and Leading Peer-to-Peer Solution
- Amino, World’s Leading Set Top Marketer, Joins Forces With Digital Utility Ventures
- SingTel in Talks with Digital Utilities Ventures To Integrate New Last Mile into Expansion Drive